We are looking for a Team Leader to join our team in our offices located in Barcelona. You will have the opportunity to work in the Engineering Department, where people work with newest technologies and methodologies.
- Design hardware subsystems for high-end applications (SiL2 reliability, railway…) from inception to installation of the first units:
- Sectors: Railway or automotive or aeronautics or nuclear power.
- Standards: EN 50126 or ISO 26262 or ASPICE or DO178B/C or IEC 61508 or CMMI
- Critical systems development based on a “V” cycle model.
- Analysis and specification of requirements and architecture (both at the system and software level)
- Embedded systems: microcontroller based devices, embedded software, …
- Hardware design process.
- Project management: organize resources, timings, tasks to be done and customer requests
- Ability to deal and negotiate with customer
- Team leadership.
- Configuration management and change management.
- UML, SysML:
- Use case, activity and sequence diagrams.
- Component (interface) diagrams.
- IBM DOORS
- Project Management: MS Project, Redmine, JIRA, …
- Real time operating systems.
- Programming language: C/C++.
- Version control: Subversion (SVN), GIT.
- Data storage and data communications: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, SNMP, RS232, RS422/RS485, CAN, USB.
- Electronic or Telecom Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Permanent contract
- Career plan
- Social Benefits
- Possibility of international projects in different sectors (depending on your mobility)
- Competitive compensation