K-LAGAN is looking for a SW Embedded software Architect to join an important automotive project (electrical/hybrid vehicles, On Board Chargers) located in Barcelona.
- Specification review documentation as defined per company’s Software and System Process.
- Define the Software Architecture of a specific software development project.
- Allocate software requirements to software architectural elements.
- Define the interfaces of software architectural components.
- High level design update according developed functionality.
- Low level design on the software modules assigned.
- Codification of the assigned software modules according guidelines.
- Integration testing of the assigned software modules.
- Describe the overall dynamic behavior of the software system of a specific software development project.
- Definition of SW Safety Architecture (HLD), including allocation of Safety Requirements.
- Implementation of SW Safety Analysis & Dependent Failure Analysis if applicable.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Telecommunications.
- Over 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Valuable experience in automotive sector.
- Good command of English.