At K-LAGAN, we are looking for a Scrum Project Manager to participate in an ambitious project in one of the most important companies in Software Services sector, located in Barcelona City.
The main objective of the Project Manager is to be the link between customer requirements and the development team with the supervision and approval of the PO responsible. You will be an important member of the team during all product/development process.
- Experience in Business Process Modeling methodologies.
- Experience in customer facing formal requirements elicitation and documentation techniques.
- Working knowledge of Scrum / other agile practices and methodologies.
- Experience in Product Management methodologies will be a plus.
- 5 years of experience in a software company or department.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- University degree, in Computer Sciences or related field.
- Enjoys working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Great analytical skills, with an enquiring and structured mind.
- Impeccable work ethic, humble but confident.
- Highly accountable; disciplined and persistent to get things done.
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Clear, concise communicator.
- Bias to document and share knowledge.