At @K-LAGAN we are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team in a multinational software company, located in Barcelona City. You will be the responsible for supporting, guiding and coaching a software development team, inside an international environment.
- Serve and support the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style.
- Guide and Coach the Scrum Teams on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Support the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- PSM I, CSM Certification
- Experience as Scrum Master in 2 projects (for at least two years)
- Knowledge about what “is Scrum” and what is “not Scrum”
- Feel comfortable in an international environment, fluent in English and Spanish
- Being Senior Software Engineer prior the Scrum Master experience
- Knowledge/Experience in Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing…