K-LAGAN is constantly looking for Java Developers and Analysts. Why!? Because we have alot of interesting projects around Spain, mainly Madrid and Barcelona, but also in Zaragoza or Palma de Mallorca.
The projects we are collaborating with at themoment are various, such as newly created teams to develop internalapplications, working in integrations for the public administration or e-commercesector or taking requirements to develop middleware.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Between 1 and 3 years coding in Java.
- Experience in developing J2EE based web application using server technologies including Spring, Hibernate, Soap/Rest Web Services.
- Good MVC command
- Experience working with SQL data bases
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-application team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- English in at least an intermediate level
- Web Development for platforms with high load and concurrency (customers side platforms in e-commerce or banking sectors).
- Experience in SCRUM teams.
- Unit test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG) experience.
- Analysis documentation and Design in UML.
- Gathering and formalizing requirements.