We are looking a Hardware Development Engineer to join our team of an International Tier-1 company in the automotive sector in Paris.
The main objectives of the mission can be found below:
- Work on projects during all stages of development: from concept and definition to validation, testing and development.
- Define and justify the hardware architecture of mechatronic systems: worst case calculation of components, taking into account thermal, EMC and the environment.
- Capture and optimize electronic schematics and nomenclatures.
- Define and perform the tests of the different hardware blocks.
- Support the validation teams.
- Interact with the trades of software, mechatronics, quality (AMDEC, …).
- Ensure follow-up and deliveries according to the quality standards in force (ISO26262, …).
The environment of the technical specifications:
- Hardware Electronics for Automotive Applications and Quality Management.
- V cycle development process: specification, justification, traceability under rectify.
- Hardware diagrams and Layout: structure and justification (Cadstar, Cadence, Mentor).
- Sensor conditioning, analogy/digital electronics, heat dissipation, high-speed dua-core microcontroller.
- Components and technologies of the type: microcontroller, DSP, FPGAs, MOSFETs, IGBTs, Power Inductors.
- Communication bus (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Bluetooth, …).
- Simulation/modelling tools: PADS, PSPICE, PSIM, Matlab-Simulink, AutoBox, Maxwell, etc…
Support skills required:
- Good experience in electronics systems and their validations.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation and an international environment.
- Capable of managing international suppliers.