We are looking for Embedded Software Engineers to join our team in an automotive R&D centre located in Paris area.
- Software requirement analysis.
- Software Design or Software Testing according customer requirements and customer milestones.
- Internal Design reviews against design specs.
- Design Review with suppliers and customers.
- Software Process Development.
- Functional Safety task (Concept, Reviews).
- Degree in Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or Informatics/Programming
- Languages: English
- Experience and knowledge on SW application development process in automotive, aerospace or railway applications.
- Development in C / C++ / Labview languages, scripts design, modeling languages (Matlab tool chain or similar).
- Experience on microcontroller (Freescale, ST, PIC, NEC, ..).
- Experience in the processes of Functional Safety in Automotive (ISO 26262) or aerospace or railway.
- Experience on Embedded software technologies (Architectures, OS, …).
- Experience on Design tooling (Configuration Management, requirement tools, High Level design tools, electronic lab tooling, embedded software tooling – emulator, debugger, … – )
- Software Quality Assurance process, experience in the development process and software validation. Automotive SPICE, CMMI.