We are looking for an Electric Engineer to be in charge of all engineering activities in electrical discipline for specific projects in accordance with contractual requirements (design, budgeted hours, schedule, etc.) and by coordinating with other departments and external agencies.
- Engineering activities: material requisitions and material take off; cable and lighting calculation notes; cable schedule and power and lighting distributions; consumer list and vendor documents review; design of electrical schematics and earthing.
- Coordinates with other specialists involved in the project.
- Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with project QHSE plan and company & discipline engineering processes & standards.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Electrical.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
- AutoCad, Dialux, optional ETAP, optional CANECO BT.
- Fluent in English