We are currently looking for an ANDROID DEVELOPER for developing features for our client platform. The position is located in Barcelona.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Project consists in creation of new software application oriented to different sectors (Banking, E-Commerce, Gaming, Automotive, etc…). Is an innovative and ambitious project; delivering code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
Secure the performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Participate in the development of mobile applications.
- Build the best new applications in several sectors.
- Participate in testing phase: develop and test each component assuring right integration levels.
- Work in a progressive environment where intellectual curiosity is encouraged.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer).
- More than 3 years of experience in complex technology environments and mobile-oriented.
- Strong experience in native development with Android SDK.
- Experience in designing, building, and maintenance high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience in API Design and Implementation (e.g. Gradle).
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Mobile Development for platforms with high load and concurrency.
- Testing experience.
- Previous experience in Java development oriented to mobile.