K-LAGAN is searching an ADVANCED SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER for an important automotive project located in Zaragoza.
- Quality Management: problems resolution (interns, suppliers and clients).
- Non conformity reclamations.
- Setup of technical documentation required for new product approval, PPAP, Control Plan, SC-CC List, PFMEA…
- Product quality assurance and clearing customer complaints using various quality methods (8D, Fishbone, 5why).
- Preparation for the whole quality documentation for new projects, updates of its for main OEM’s and for other group suppliers.
- Quality support plant for problem detection and management for the quickest answer and most effective.
- Communicating Corrective Actions to be considered in guidelines / best practices and product modifications.
- Implementation, improvement and programming for the routines in the new 3D measurement system (EAID machine from OGP) use for the quality controls. Measurement for all the characteristics in each end forming according drawing of the client.
- Variability, reproducibility and some other statistical analysis for knowing the process capability.
- Product and process Audits.
- Supplier management during all phases in the project.
- At least 4 years’ experience holding a similar position.
- Experience in Automotive sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience working with plastic injection and stamping metallic parts.